The Muskoka 7pc Counter Bistro Dining Set brings the feeling of seaside breezes to your facility seating or dining area. Based on the classic Adirondack design of our Hamilton collection, this set combines four elegant rounded-back chairs and a sturdy, generously proportioned (42" x 42") table at counter height (36”, including the umbrella hole).
With timeless styling, comfort, and functionality this set is part of our Muskoka Collection and is skillfully crafted to provide relaxation, shade, and sanctuary in a variety of settings such as patios, lawns, or pool areas. Dining separates can also be purchased to expand your sets further.
The proprietary Sequoia Professional high-grade poly lumber used in this product offers the most realistic look of natural wood without the headaches of maintaining or replacing every few seasons. Simply wash with a wide or medium nozzle to remove any dirt or grime.
This chair has been load-tested per ASTM 1561-03 (2008) standard for outdoor plastic furniture. Assembly is simple with the included stainless hardware and the set features our 20-year warranty.
We launched Sequoia Professional to build on our established testing and track record of success in commercial environments, and in manufacturing high-quality outdoor furniture. Sequoia Professional pieces are premium furniture products designed to be beautiful, functional, durable, investment grade furniture. These products deliver all the benefits required for high-traffic areas, combined with the most authentic real-wood-look furniture on the market.
The Sequoia line offers natural beauty in a wide range of colors, without the expensive maintenance headaches of real wood.
- Backed by a 3-yr commercial/20-yr residential use limited warranty, Sequoia Professional offers the most beautiful real-wood aesthetics with easy-care (power-wash and go) maintenance
- This premium investment-grade outdoor furniture is designed for beauty and function, but also built for heavy use. Some assembly required.
- Our synthetic wood has field-proven durability and industry leading color stability even in extreme UV conditions
- Green conscious production uses recycled waste content in a solar powered plant
- We are 100% made in the USA and believe in quality and integrity - we stand behind our products with pride
: 85"L x 46.5"H x 85"DWeight:
220 lbsSKU #:
CM-ST5SQ44HC-ACE, CM-ST5SQ44HC-BKE, CM-ST5SQ44HC-CGE, CM-ST5SQ44HC-FBE, CM-ST5SQ44HC-NBE, CM-ST5SQ44HC-WAEAssembly:
Some Assembly Required Shipping:
Shipped via UPS with 1 box. The measurements of the first box is 48"L x 42"W x 48"H and weights 284 lbs. Warranty:
As an authorized retailer, we are proud that Highwood offer an industry leading 12 year residential warranty to guarantee that your this product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, and shall not crack, splinter, rot or suffer water damage or structural damage from termites or fungal decay. These products are proudly made in Pennsylvania and are built to last.