Poly Grandpa’s Rocker
Remember sitting on your grandparents' laps, listening to stories, and rocking in your favorite chair? Here's a way to recreate the memory: a chair designed like an old hickory rocker but made with low-maintenance poly. These rockers have the comfort of the old heirloom but can be left out on your deck all year!
Spend every nice day outside on this classic Luxcraft Poly Grandpa's Rocker made of sleek poly lumber slats. Each piece of faux lumber endeavors to provide comfort, durability, and aesthetic appeal. Pair it with a side table and footrest to maximize your rocking experience. Lean back and release all the tension of the day.
It is made entirely of eco-friendly, all-weather, and maintenance-free recycled plastic. Buy a rocker of your choice, one or more, with vast color options that will blend in with your color scheme. Throw in outdoor ready seat cushions and pillows for a more stylish rustic charm. Some assembly is required.
- Virtually maintenance-free, durable 100% recycled plastic
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- UV stabilized for fade-resistance, Termite resistant
- Reinforced with aluminum angle braces for added strength
- Stainless steel hardware
- Made in the USA, and Free Shipping within 48 contiguous United States
- Requires minor assembly
Dimensions: 27"W × 33"D × 46"H
Seat: 21"SW × 18"SD
SKU #: PGRAM, PGRAMB, PGRBIW, PGRBK, PGRCB, PGRCBR, PGRCHB, PGRDGB, PGRDGS, PGRG, PGRW, PGRWW, PGRWWB, PGRWWCBR
Assembly: Some Assembly Required