Madison 59" Backless Bench
Unlike our benches and chairs with backs, the lowest point in this seat’s curve is directly in the center, allowing you to face in either way. This bench also can be used for seating at our rectangular dining table or in area where a bench with a back would be just too tall. Add a planter box or two for a farming, nestled in effect.
- Left over premium teak wood treated with water-base sealer
- Chapman Collection
- Teak Wood
- The lowest point in this seat’s curve is directly in the center, allowing you to face in either way.
- Can be used for seating at our rectangular dining table
- Cushions (optional) are made of Sunbrella fabric, a water repellent material, preventing mildew and fading
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Burgandy, JockeyRed, Teak, Navy, Linen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
- Chapman Collection: Another Teak collection by Anderson. We use our left over premium teak wood from Anderson and redesign the furniture for less expensive piece. Treated with water based seal.
- 2 Years Warranty
Material: A-Grade Teak Solid Wood
Dimensions: 17"H x 59"W x 18"D, Cushion Seat 2 1/4" thickness
SKU #: BH-7059B
Assembly: Some Assembly Required
Special Delivery: Standard Curbside Delivery
Returns: Due to large size, this item is final sale and non-returnable, with the exception of items with defects.
Lead Time: Ships in 2-5 business days, Cushions are custom made and take 2-3 weeks to ship.
Great quality bench! Nice and sturdy, but not too heavy to move.
Love the bench. Good quality and looks great in my space.
Beautiful bench for our large walk in master bath shower! Great quality
I love this bench. It is so beautiful. Very solid and well made. There are glue and dowels to attach the legs and cross piece. Easy to put together.
Love this bench! Easy to assemble and very sturdy. Perfect outside by the gazebo!