Madison 48" Backless Bench
Unlike our benches and chairs with backs, the lowest point in this seat’s curve is directly in the center, allowing you to face in either way. This bench also can be used for seating at our rectangular dining table or in area where a bench with a back would be just too tall. Add a planter box or two for a farming, nestled in effect. Expertly crafted from solid teak with mortise and tenon joinery for decades to come. Quality built for generations.
- Left over premium teak wood treated with water-base sealer
- Chapman Collection
- Teak Wood
- Kiln-dry process
- Cushions (optional) are made of Sunbrella fabric, a water repellent material, preventing mildew and fading
- Inner cushion is made of foam with a Dacron wrap. Total thickness is 2"
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Burgandy, JockeyRed, Teak, Navy, Linnen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
- Custom Order Cushions available in 36 colors from Sunbrella
- Chapman Collection: Another Teak collection by Anderson. We use our left over premium teak wood from Anderson and redesign the furniture for less expensive piece. Treated with water based seal.
- 2 Years Warranty
Material: A-Grade Teak Solid Wood
Dimensions: 18"H x 48"W x 18"D, Cushion Seat 2 1/4" thickness
SKU #: BH-7048B
Assembly: Some Assembly Required
Special Delivery: Standard Curbside Delivery
Returns: Due to large size, this item is final sale and non-returnable, with the exception of items with defects.
Lead Time: Ships in 2-5 business days, Cushions are custom made and take 2-3 weeks to ship.
These benches were exactly what we wanted.
Beautiful bench. Solid construction and pretty comfortable
Solid, super easy instructions for assembly , don’t hesitate!
Great bench! Very sturdy. Would buy again.
Gorgeous bench and outstanding quality!