Bristol Folding Chair
Our folding chair is a very sturdy and versatile side chair, which is the perfect complement to our table. This chair is claimed to be the most convertibles chair of our product and also folds for moving and storing so you can accommodate guests when you need to and hide the set away when you don’t need it. Made from the leftover grade A teak with water base finished., which is still strong and durable; yet light enough to allow for easy storage. This is a beautiful and functional piece of furniture for your patio or terrace.
- Left over premium teak wood treated with water-base sealer
- Chapman Collection
- Teak Wood
- Kiln-dry process
- Cushions (optional) are made of Sunbrella fabric, a water repellent material, preventing mildew and fading
- Inner cushion is made of foam with a Dacron wrap. Total thickness is 2"
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Burgandy, JockeyRed, Teak, Navy, Linnen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
- Custom Order Cushions available in 36 colors from Sunbrella
- Chapman Collection: Another Teak collection by Anderson. We use our left over premium teak wood from Anderson and redesign the furniture for less expensive piece. Treated with water based seal.
- 2 Years Warranty
Material: A-Grade Teak Solid Wood
Dimensions: 39"H x 18"W x 24"D, Cushion Seat 2 1/4" thickness
SKU #: CHF-2010
Assembly: No Assembly Required
Special Delivery: Standard Curbside Delivery
Returns: Due to large size, this item is final sale and non-returnable, with the exception of items with defects.
Lead Time: Ships in 2-5 business days, Cushions are custom made and take 2-3 weeks to ship.