Create an elegant garden entrance with a handcrafted wrought-iron arbor by Achla Designs. We make a wide variety of sizes and decorative styles to fit every garden. The Monet Arbor has a simple arched design with a grid-like lattice along the sides. Use this garden arch in any vegetable or flower garden, yard entryway or garden path. The arbor is 8' 4" tall, 4' 7" wide, with a depth of 21", providing plenty of room for passage beneath. Placed over a walkway or over a bench seat, with the sides of the arbor used to trellis climbing plants, the arbor also makes a wonderful decorative feature for garden parties, weddings and events. All of our garden arbors are designed to ship flat, with easy set-up using slip-in components, so no tools are necessary, with four spiked feet included for installation.
- The Monet Arbor is a simple garden arch with a classic grid-like lattice along the sides, ideal to support climbing roses, clematis or annuals
- Easy clearance, at 100" tall x 55" W and 21"D, the Monet Arbor stands tall enough to support climbing vines while providing ample room for passage beneath when placed at an entrance or over a path
- Made from wrought iron with a light and open design, providing simple and sturdy support for plants
- Weather resistant with a Black powder coated finish for maximum protection against outdoor conditions
- Designed to ship flat and easily erected using slip-in components, with four spiked stakes that push directly into the ground, no tools necessary
Material: Wrought Iron
Finish: Graphite Powdercoat Finish
Dimensions: 100"H x 55"W x 21"D
Weight: 36 lbs
SKU #: ARB-10
Assembly: Some assembly required
Returns: Due to large size, this item is final sale and non-returnable, with the exception of items with defects.
Warranty Term: 90 days from manufacturer's defect