The Lodge Bracket series is a group of wrought iron wall brackets featuring biscuit-edge wall-mounting plates, hooks made from square bar stock and gently curving, smooth wide hooks. Stylish and sturdy, these handmade hooks have a style fitting any mission bungalow or craftsman home. With multiple hooks, ideal for hanging coats, hats and bags in the mudroom, horse bridles in the stable tack room, garden tools and gear, even fireplace tools. Use single hooks for planters, birdfeeders, lanterns and bells. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, all brackets have a Black powder coated finish and are sold in pairs.
- Hand-forged from wrought iron, these sturdy wall brackets are made from square stock with soft curving hooks. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, they have a black powder coated finish.
- The hammered edge back plate and square sections give these handmade hooks a simple Craftsman style befitting a mission bungalow or craftsman home.
- The Lodge series Y Bracket is a multi-purpose bracket featuring two off-set hooks made from square stock with large upturned ends and a back plate for mounting. Sturdy and stylish, it is perfect for hats, coats, planters, tote bags.
- Bracket: 11 3/4"W x 6"L, Mounting Plate: 2 ½ "W x 3"H
- Great for hanging coats and hats, bags, birdfeeders, aprons, towels
Black Powdercoat FinishDimensions:
3"H x 11.75"W x 6"DWeight:
1 lbsSKU #:
No assembly requiredReturns:
Due to large size, this item is final sale and non-returnable, with the exception of items with defects.Warranty Term:
90 day from manufacturer's defect