Create an elegant garden entrance with an ACHLA Designs handcrafted wrought iron arbor. A wide variety of sizes and decorative styles are offered to fit every garden. This Italianate Ferro Firenze Arbor uses the delicate tracery of traditional ironwork to create an elegant support for climbers. A matching trellis and bench are available to give your garden a beautiful old-world feeling. All of our arbors stand tall enough to support climbing vines with ample room for passage beneath, and all are designed to ship flat and be easily erected without tools.
- The Ferro Firenze Arbor employs traditional blacksmithing techniques and old-world classical Italianate design. Place it over a path to create an elegant entrance to your vegetable garden or flower garden. The tall, decorative sides can be used as a trellis to support a vine or climbing plant.
- Easy clearance at 99" tall, the Ferro Firenze Arbor stands tall enough to support climbing vines while providing ample room for passage beneath. These sturdy garden arches are ideal for placement over walkways and benches, even for weddings and events.
- Handcrafted from sturdy wrought iron, with traditional techniques and elements, this beautiful addition to any garden is built to last.
- Weather resistant with a Roman Bronze powder coated finish for maximum protection against outdoor conditions
- Designed to ship flat and easily erected using slip-in components, four spiked stakes are included for securing the arbor to the ground, no tools necessary
Roman Bronze Powdercoat FinishDimensions:
99"H x 55"W x 22"DWeight:
71 lbsSKU #:
ARB-27Assembly: Some assembly requiredReturns:
Due to large size, this item is final sale and non-returnable, with the exception of items with defects.Warranty Term:
90 days from manufacturer's defect