The wrought iron Cascading Rings Plant stand from Achla Designs makes an excellent addition to any home, patio, balcony, porch, or terrace container garden. A multiple flowerpot holder for small potted plants with four 5 1/2" diameter rings at varying heights, 6", 10", 14" and 18" and a graceful vine as a handle. Functional and attractive, outside or in the living room to display smaller plants like cacti, succulents, violets, even small floral bouquets. Use as an indoor plant or a vase stand for an entryway or decorate as a centerpiece for the table or buffet. Place large candles and other items on each of the tiered stands for events or parties to add to your holiday décor. These indoor and outdoor metal plant stands are hand forged from wrought iron and have a high-quality, graphite powder coated finish for durability and damage resistance. ACHLA Designs offers a wide selection of beautifully handcrafted plant stands to suit every container gardening need, from decorative ways to arrange multiple plants, to large supports for pots or half barrels.
- Decorative iron plant stand with traditional wrought iron details and vintage style, cascading tiered design allows each plant ample light and air circulation
- For display of smaller houseplants like cacti, succulents or violets, pillar candles, even floral arrangements, or a centerpiece at the table or holiday buffet
- Comprised of a footed ring connected to four 5 ½-inch diameter tiers of varying heights, tiers are placed at 6, 10, 14, and 18 inches high, with a total measurement of 15''W x 18''H
- Hand forged wrought iron with a powder coated Graphite finish, for the look of natural iron and resistance to rusting
- Pair with the Scalloped Rim Tray, sold separately, as the saucer for each pot
Material: Wrought Iron
Use: Indoor & Outdoor
Finish: Graphite Powdercoat Finish
Dimensions: 18"H x 15"W x 15"D
Weight: 7 lbs
SKU #: FC-05
Assembly: No assembly required
Returns: Due to large size, this item is final sale and non-returnable, with the exception of items with defects.
Warranty Term: 90 day from manufacturer's defect