Add an antique touch to your gardening tool collection with this sweet globe-shaped Brass Watering Can. This functional and graceful watering jug holds 1 liter of water- perfect for violets or succulents or kitchen herb pots. The long spout is ideal for reaching beneath leaves to deliver water directly to the soil. It also makes a perfect antique-style accessory for the windowsill in the bathroom, solarium or library. Made from solid brass with an antique finish that adds to its vintage charm. An ideal gift for Christmas, anniversary, or birthday that any gardener will love.
- Functional watering can with the look of an antique accessory but is a functional watering jug. The long spout reaches beneath leaves to deliver water directly to the soil without making a splashy mess.
- Antique style accessory to decorate for a bookshelf or office, and to water an indoor plants. With antique brass finish, you can ditch your traditional, plastic watering can for this handmade, vintage-style piece.
- Small enough to fit anywhere you have small plants, but just right to make sure your smaller indoor and outdoor plants, flowers, or succulents stay hydrated
- Solid Brass construction that is durable and non-breakable, and comfortable to hold and pour
- Measures 8 ¾-in H x 14-in L x 5 ¼-in diameter, Holds 1 liter of water.
Indoor & OutdoorFinish:
8.5"H x 6.25"W x 14"DWeight:
2 lbsSKU #:
No assembly requiredReturns:
Due to large size, this item is final sale and non-returnable, with the exception of items with defects.Warranty Term:
90 day from manufacturer's defect