The arm of the Lantern Bracket stands straight out at 90 degrees from the wall and has a wide upturned hook to accommodate even a strap handle. Two legs provide increased stability and the lower piece has a gentle decorative twist. Achla Designs makes a wide variety of wrought iron hooks and brackets in all shapes and sizes for hanging your indoor and outdoor items. Employing traditional wrought iron techniques, we have brackets from large and decorative, to simple utilitarian j-hooks and extenders, in both square and round stock, single hooks, or multiple hook brackets. All our hooks and brackets are powder coated in Black or Graphite, to preserve the look of the natural wrought iron, while giving them maximum durability and weather resistance. Makers of fine quality goods for the home and garden since 1994, we offer a full line of Achla Designs wrought iron landscape structures, plant supports and stands, birdbaths and other decorative garden elements for the patio, porch, deck and yard.
- A sturdy bracket designed for lanterns, this hook stands out from the wall 9 1/2" and is 7 1/2"L. Features two legs that mount to the wall at 6 1/2" apart and sold as a pair.
- Hand-forged from wrought iron with a simple decorative twist design
- For indoor and outdoor use the Lantern Hook is powder coated in Black, giving it maximum durability and weather resistance.
- Designed for lanterns, this bracket stands 90 degrees from the wall and has an extra stabilizing leg. The wide hook that can accommodate strap handles.
- Stainless steel hardware included (may not be suitable for all applications)
Material: Wrought Iron
Use: Indoor & Outdoor
Finish: Black Powdercoat Finish
Dimensions: 7"H x 10"W x 0.5"D
SKU #: B-35
Assembly: No assembly required
Returns: Due to the large size, this item is final sale and non-returnable, with the exception of items with defects.
Warranty Term: 90 days from manufacturer's defect