Spa/Hot Tub Cabinet Replacement Kit (Flex corner version)
Welcome to highwood®. Welcome to relaxation.
Do you have an old rotten or dirty spa cabinet? Replace it with a beautiful highwood® cabinet. For years, our product has been used by the leading spa manufacturers in the world. Our standard cabinet kits are sized for the majority of old spas in the marketplace.
This spa cabinet kit endures highwood® unique marine-grade recycled plastic, unyielding to rot and deterioration. This spa cabinet comes in an off-the-shelf kit in 2 colors and is part of our Spa Collection.
The flex corner bends to handle up to a 12" radius. The kit is designed for spas with a maximum cabinet height of 33" and a maximum corner-to-corner dimension of 96" long for flex/round spas and 88" for square spas. Each kit contains 8 side panels, 4 corners, trim, and 72 stainless steel screws with grommets for a clean, worry-free installation.
Explore the entire highwood® product line to coordinate other beautiful and durable products to enhance your outdoor living space. Some assembly is required. See the assembly guide.
- 100% Made in the USA - backed by US warranty and support
- Built to last; unyielding to rot and deterioration
- Weatherproof - will not crack, peel, or rot when exposed to the elements
- No sanding, staining, or painting - yet it looks like real wood.
- Durable, fade-resistant material - assembled with 304-grade stainless steel hardware
- Artfully designed to fit spas with a maximum cabinet height of 33" and a maximum corner to corner dimension of 96" long.
- Comes with manufacturer's 12-year residential warranty
Colors: Available in FACY (Folied American Cherry), FCGE (Foiled Coastal Teak)
SKU #: SPAKIT-FL-CM1, SPAKIT-FL-CM2
Assembly: Some Assembly Required
Lead Time: Ships within 1-2 Days